Ok, this past weekend has been a test. Who am I kidding, more like the past month...And unlike the test I so miserably failed three and some odd years ago, this time I can say I'm passing. "you learn and learn, with every goodbye you learn." Every day I learn what I'm made of...and let me tell you, it's some pretty tough stuff. Someone can take my heart out of my chest, stomp on it, and walk away...and I WILL pick up the pieces and when the puzzle gets put back together, the glue holding it is stronger than ever.
On an even more positive note, I have my first audition coming up this week. To say I am excited is a serious understatement. I always joke with my family and friends that my first paying gig will either be a tampon or genital herpes commercial....and the funny thing is, I'd be thrilled.
Yep, life leads me in a tangled, awkward mess...and I am loving every minute of it.
Monday, January 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment