What a funny little word. So hard to gain, so easy to lose. Why is that exactly?
Ok, so I had written a bit more on the subject at work but had an AHA moment on my drive home and decided to delete a lot. The thing is, I'm allowed to have the feelings that I have in the situation. They are there for a reason. Not something planned. Not something done on purpose. But the situation is what it is and my feelings are there.
So, rather than dwell on why the questions won't stop, I'm gonna embrace my feelings and do what is best for me. Which is, allow myself to work through them and not feel guilty about any of it. My feelings are valid. I need to trust that.
Hmm, I foresee a long night of writing ahead. I think the monster energy drink finally kicked in (really helpful, since I'm done at work already!) |
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Trust
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment