Thursday, March 1, 2007
What I've learned...
It's one 'o' clock in the morning and I guess I should say the first thing I've learned is NOT to drink an add shot soy latte at 9pm because sleep at a decent hour becomes next to impossible. Sitting in a movie theater that is only occupied by three people is much preferred to a crowded one. When you fail, the only option is trying again. Just because someone hurts you doesn't give you the right to hurt back. The cure for confusion is a journal. Self-medicating with a pint of ice cream is not always the best answer. Everything really does happen for a reason. I believe in signs. Losing love is better than not having experienced love at all. Laughter really is the best medicine. Just because you're awake does not mean your brain is functioning properly...in short, I can't think of more to write so I shall continue another time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment