Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Feelin much better...

Today's been a productive day. Cleaned and changed around my room. Submitted myself for about six auditions I found in backstage west. Had a fantastic glass of Pinot Noir. Went to work only to find that Rusty didn't need me tonight...so I finally get a night to myself. Was going to see a movie but decided instead to stop by a bookstore and come home to get under the covers and lost in a book. So now I find myself in pjs hours before I expected and I'm smiling gleefully. I'm content. Peaceful. Which after yesterday, I welcome with open arms.

Perhaps I'm thinking about the meal I'm about to enjoy tomorrow. Or that I finally get to meet a future brother-in-law. I love big family gatherings. There's also a part of me really looking forward to Friday. Maybe more than I should be. I can't help myself. Martina's big 3-0 and I'm finally hanging out with Jim. Yep, I'm smiling.

Happy Thanksgiving Eve everyone :)

No comments: