Saturday, April 19, 2008

I could get used to this :)

I've always said everything in life happens for a reason. And no matter the situation, good or bad, it always turns out to be true. I truly believe a year ago, we weren't ready for a relationship. I think we both had some more growing to do and some hurdles to overcome. Our timing was off the first time. We met too soon. But I think our bumpy past has made what we share now that much stronger and more incredible. I'm just happy we found our way back into one another's lives. This time the puzzle pieces fit. I'm loved in a way I've only thought possible in movies. Daily, I'm showered with affection that could never grow old. And the most amazing part...the look in his eyes that lets me know we're in this together.

There may have been a year wasted in our story, but it makes me cherish every minute we have now. Who knew when I wrote my list a few months back of the perfect (perfect for me anyhow) man coming into my life, that it would manifest in such an extraordinary way. It goes to show what you put out in the universe is exactly what you're going to get.

1 comment:

J said...

That first paragraph reads like a poem. Lovely. :-)