goisjghs;ogiwheongvodsighsodngdsoh
ndohgosdigjsodignsd g
sdgosndisdngosdigjsdogjs
glskgosngdlsigjnsodings
dsoginsgosidjgosdijs'd
Ok, this is cheating...but I fell asleep and need a post.
goodnight
So I think I technically lost because everything I am writing now is past the midnight post deadline. Nevertheless, I did get the gibberish to post just in the nick of time and I have Joey to thank for waking me up. He told me he'd sat and debated if he should wake me or just let me lose...and decided since the spirit of the competition is not to win but to encourage one another to write more, he obviously awoke me. I can barely keep my eyes open and I'm yawning between every word. Why am I so tired? I've always been the person who consistently needed 8 hours of sleep so I guess I shouldn't be surprised since 8 hour sleep has not been a regular thing in my life as of late.
Nothing too exciting happened today...it was nice having a Friday off though. I kept thinking it was Saturday. I'm happy I get two more days of my weekend. yay. More to come tomorrow...and I've learned my lesson, must write in the mornin so as not to forget. Yep, lesson noted. Dobrou noc.
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment