Sunday, February 15, 2009

IM FINALLY IN LA!!!! (NoHo to be precise)

So, reporting on my first week of the move...

First of all, I'm sick so that sucks...but I have a wonderful man who has been taking care of me and it's given me more time to apply for jobs and watch FrenchMaidTV, as I have an audition tomorrow.

I've already had one audition for a Nickelback music video, and am set to have 2 different auditions this coming week (so far, anyway.) Also going to Toyota on Tuesday as my "Check Engine" light came on during the move and apparently my car has a faulty computer that is making the gear shift work harder than necessary. I will find out on Tuesday if this is covered under warranty, which I was told should be the case. Cross your fingers for me as a new computer would cost me around $1100; needless to point out, but money that I do not have to spend.

Anyhoo...it's been a great week so far. I will feel more comfortable when a real job comes my way...but I have no doubts that it will happen soon. I'm excited with all the audition opportunities that occur everyday and which I'm actually getting called in for. I did some extra work on a set for a commercial being shown in Virginia on Friday and it was a fantastic experience...though it is the reason I am sick today as it was a 13-hour day on-set in little clothing and the weather outside was freezing (45degrees) and wet...not to mention there were no heaters around. Nevertheless, it was cash in hand that day and I met some fantastic people.

Not much else to report...I'm absolutely loving living with Joey and Sadie is enjoying the constant attention she gets now that one of us is usually home most of the day. Look forward to reporting more good news soon...

Everyone please keep in touch with me via email...i'm on it constantly these days as I look to secure a regular job as well as submit myself on acting gigs.

Much love and many hugs to all.

No comments: