Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mandala Tearoom closes its doors...Sadness! :(


I just received an email update that Mandala Tearoom has closed its doors. If you did not have the pleasure to eat at this marvelous organic vegan restaurant in South Scottsdale, you definitely missed out. I'm very sad that I will no longer be able to enjoy their dessert, tea, coffee and fabulous food. Not to mention, it was a green restaurant, with everything from recyclable packages for food "to go," a green flushing toilet, everything local and organic. I just can't say enough about how wonderful this restaurant was.

I also had an epiphany at work today...I'm having a much harder time with serving people meat these days and will need to find a restaurant that will be in line with my own values and beliefs. Unfortunately, the one place I want to work - Real Food Daily - is currently not hiring. Putting out in the universe that this will change soon.

Ok, given I drove back from Phoenix last night at 11pm and have been on my feet most of the evening at work, I must retire for the night. I'm having a hard time keeping my eyes open. Just wanted to share some thoughts.

One last thought..Sadie's haircut is hilarious. I look like I have a part chihuahua, part piglet. Oh well, good thing her fur grows fairly fast.

No comments: