
I miss Zuma Beach!!!
Yep, I would get up in the morning and basically pack only the necessities to move back to LA in an instant. There's so much I miss about my life there...being surrounded by people chasing dreams. The ocean. My friends. Koji's on Tuesdays. Have I mentioned the ocean. There's no place on this earth I find solace like I do sitting on the beach late at night by myself listening to the waves crash in. I believe those were also the last times that I went star gazing. I miss the drives through Laurel Canyon and Topanga Canyon. I miss regular access to a Coffee Bean. I plan to buy a year pass to Disneyland this time around.
I don't miss the traffic...or the money problems. And I know how much I'm taking for granted right now that I live with my family because I miss them ridiculously when I don't live here. I also miss the mountains that I no longer hike on a regular basis. And I miss the friends I have here.
But I can tell you this much...if I come across some large sum of money, be it lottery winnings or b/c some relative I never knew I had leaves it to me in a will...I'm going to Italy for a vacation and the moment I come back I'm moving to CA.
If the above doesn't happen, I have set myself a definite deadline. By the end of February 2008, I will be living there once again. I'm hoping for the fall of this year, but at least there is a light at the end of the tunnel for my move back. Whether the move back is with friends or by myself, I plan to make this one a permanent move. So I better start landing some auditions and actually start working again...lol. Now I need to get to bed b/c I have a long, busy day ahead of me tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment