Monday, March 5, 2007

I believe in signs...

Ok, so today has been a blessing and a curse. I had finally gotten a job as a hostess and orientation was supposed to be tomorrow. Well, I received an audition call during the same time as my orientation and tried to reschedule the orientation. They wouldn't let me so I had to let the job go.

I hesitated in taking the job in the first place so I believe this may just be a sign that I should have gone with my intuition.

Another sign today...I awoke to the song "it's not over" by Daughtry. Is that a sign for another one of the questions in my head. I had actually been having a wonderful dream at the time of my wake up call. Lying in someone's arms as the sound of waves crashing was in the background. I remember the room perfectly...very airy and light. The balcony doors open to let the ocean breeze in. A huge bed with tons of fluffy pillows and the man of my dreams lying in the middle. Hah, when I woke up all I could think about was wanting to do the steamroller in such luxury.

I don't know what to think about it all...but I believe in signs and that everything happens for a reason. So no matter what happens, it's what is meant to be.

Now I'm putting in the universe that I am going to land this audition tomorrow ;)

That is all!

No comments: