Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Road Trip!!!



In my vitality class this past weekend, we were supposed to set a reward for when we reach some of our goals...mine was a road trip to LA. Hah, I'm rewarding myself early. I figure, I've really taken in what was said to me when I shared. When I've cacooned myself away from the world and completely disconnected, it's because I realize that I'm focusing on stuff in my life completely out of my control. I've been doing that a lot in the last two months. And the payoff has been sadness and misery.

So, now that I've gotten that through my thick skull and realize that focusing on stuff I can control...my move back to LA, preparing for auditions, exercising, surrounding myself with positive support...I figure I owe myself a trip to the beach. I may not have reached goals I've set yet, but baby steps are happening. Time waits for no one...I'm doing something and that counts!

It will also be a trip to assess what needs to happen to make my move back a reality. Gotta find out what is being cast and submit myself on jobs. I have a great feeling about the whole situation.

Yep, I'm back on track. And I'm so excited to see friends I haven't seen in some time. Nothing better to revitalize than some ocean air (wahoo, Zuma beach), friends, a journal, coffee bean, and Samuel French.

Absolutely cannot wait ;)

No comments: