Just got back from a fabulous roadtrip to CA. Even though it's the longest I've stayed since I've moved back, it was still too short a time. Saw friends that I miss dearly. Got some career advice from old coworkers. Though the weather was uncooperative most of the week, I did make it out to Zuma Beach one day. All in all, very successful trip. Gave me a lot to think about...which is good and bad, lol.
Namely, I realize just where I need to focus my time...finding a way to move back by year's end. I know I'll miss my family and friends when I'm gone again, but not living in CA is becoming unacceptable now. I belong there. Whether I move alone or with friends, it needs to happen ASAP!!
Hah, the security guard at CBS Studios still remembers me and said he's looking forward to me moving back. Funny how a smile daily can leave an impression.
My career is my focus. Not that I'm putting everything else on the back burner...but having gone to CA for a week makes me realize that my focus has wavered and now it is renewed. I feel revived. Excited. Refreshed. Revitalized. I feel like me again. I realize this feeling has a way of going away rather quickly if I let it...my goal is to not allow that to happen. I know what I want. I want to live in LA. I want a film career. I want to surround myself with people chasing their own dreams. I want to surround myself with only those that support me in my vision.
I have other things on my mind as well...some conclusions I've come to when it comes to men, relationships, working out, and a lot more...however, running late and must get going...will continue thoughts at a later time.
Going for a wardrobe fitting...though it is to be an extra, I figure may as well get in the casting director's good graces and see how a big production gets run.
Friday, March 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment