Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Pros vs Cons

You know, I made a list a while back...and had I stuck to what I wrote down, I would have been out a long time ago. It's funny how the heart has a way of swaying even when it's not to the best interest. Looking back, I learned a lot. Especially about myself and how to handle another broken heart. What's interesting is that it repaired itself before the end even came around...and who knew that was even possible?!

Moving forward and happy about it. Wouldn't take the time back, but really wish it had ended when the indecisiveness first began and then we could have stayed friends. Or built a friendship, as we were not friends to begin with.

I still wonder whether or not it's possible to be friends with an ex where the relationship didn't start in the friendship arena. I have yet to experience it as there is usually nothing to build a friendship on. I guess only time will tell in my life...I know it'll be a while before I would even consider and really, looking at the list I made, not sure even a friendship would work...granted I had written the list in an angry state but it's amazing how in anger more truth has a way of coming out. Sometimes.

I've promised everyone, including myself, that in my moving forward it means absolutely NO looking back. So if you are reading my blog, please don't ask about the situation. Know that it should have ended and finally did. We are both moving forward and happy with that choice. That is all. The end to a part of chapter 24.

I think I may start making the list sooner in a relationship next time around...

No comments: