Running on very little sleep here as I finished doing my first extra work on a major studio production. Yes, there were times when I got cranky from sitting and doing nothing. And yes, I probably gained about five pounds in the process of having made my area of rest in the vicinity of the table of "junk." But would I do it again?! In a heartbeat.
Not only am I thinking it put me in the casting director's good graces, I met some ridiculously amazing people who I know I will work with again someday. The principal actors were great...but the people I got to know the most was the crew. Man do I feel a greater appreciation for all that they do. Yep, will definitely keep in contact and see them in LA...which is becoming more of a reality as each day passes.
Nothing is stopping me now from where my focus needs to be...and being on set only made it more clear in my head. This is actually going to happen, and I am looking forward to the journey.
Now I must go detox my system...though perhaps not the best idea before a weekend in Vegas...hmm...
Tuesday, April 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment