Thursday, April 26, 2007

Blind date...

Hmm, so I told myself I was staying away from the male species for a while. I have a lot to concentrate on and frankly, I'm just happier being alone right now (means there's no bullshit to deal with!)

Nevertheless, a friend of mine has informed me today that she wants to set me up with a doctor that she works for. He's a holistic doctor, early thirties, apparently really good looking...all sounds fabulous, but I think I'm first going to go check him out at her work and see if I need even bother. But hey, a date never hurt anyone, right?

I'm not ready to try anything serious again. Don't know that I will be before the big move b/c I'm done with long distance and why get involved when I know I plan to move by the end of the year. But a date now and again is always fun. Wish me luck that this guy turns out to be a man without bullshit (hah, is that even possible?!) I'm just kidding, I'm not jaded...I know there's good ones out there.

Must get back to watching the Suns beat the Lakers' ass! What a great start to the playoffs. Would be great to get to go to a game...hint hint, if anyone needs a date =)

No comments: