To say that I haven't enjoyed my three months of slacking off would be a lie. I've worked as long as I can remember so it was great having some time off. But yes, I am finally employed once again...and by employed, I mean I start in two weeks and will work two nights a week. Not bad, eh? ;)
Not to mention I have a hot manager. Was the easiest job I've ever gotten. Walked in. Shook his hand. And about two seconds later he smiled and said I got the job. Yep, I think it was my lucky dress. Or perhaps my fabulous personality that he read in about ten seconds flat. Whatever the reason, I'm excited to start having my bank account not be near the zero mark any longer.
I'd say this may just be my funnest job yet. Wahoo!! PS, if you have nothing better to do on a Friday or Saturday night...come visit me. I'll be the one in all black flirting with all the hot men around me. I'm sure I'll be easy to spot. Now I must go catch up on the new episode of Grey's...FINALLY!!
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment