Tuesday, May 22, 2007

fingers crossed...



that a second job will be unnecassary. this past weekend was a good weekend with tips and I'm hoping this coming weekend will prove even better, since we are open Sunday for a beach party. that will be interesting. working for tips in a bikini. not to mention all the eye-candy at work not wearing shirts the whole night. may just turn out to be the best beach party I've ever been to, even if I do have to work. anyway, between the job getting busier and watching jackson...not to mention acting jobs I will land, I'm thinking the second job thing is on hold. that makes me happy. let's just hope all my bills get paid on time.

I've submitted for about 6 different gigs myself this week. it's good to feel productive. not to mention I had an amazing session with Debby. I really feel with her as my coach and all I'm learning with what I do wrong and right on camera, my first paid gig-that's not extra work-is around the corner.

this blog is pretty pointless but I can't sleep so decided to put some thoughts down. and my hand hurts from writing too much on paper last night so the keyboard was my only option.

random thought...so, if I win the lottery tomorrow...my first purchase will be a Prius, then a new laptop, and a vacation for me and friends. italy's getting closer by the day. ;) then I'm movin straight back to Cali. I've been listening a lot to music that reminds me of living there, stuff I played over and over in my car. namely Antigone Rising. one of the top cd's that kept me sane on the 101 daily commute. given that I'm just rambling now, I shall go continue to read. currently reading "are men necessary: when sexes collide" by Maureen Dowd. verying interesting so far. hope it continues to be so.

dobrou noc.

No comments: