I'm ridiculously excited. And it's for a SAG commercial. Wahoo!! So, I'm putting in the universe that I'm going to land this thing. Not to mention if I do that palm reader was pretty incredible!
This is some good news in a week that has sucked horribly! I caught some sort of bug on Tuesday and it's kicking my ass. I hate not feeling well. Especially since I am supposed to be out tonight at a bachelorette party. Instead I sit here at home, alone and celebrate the news...can't even have a drink b/c my body would protest. Awe well, a celebratory toast shall be shared soon enough. Here's hoping this thing leaves me alone soon. I'm done with it. And I've got a busy, fun weekend ahead.
Anyway, that is all. I'm going to go and try to put some food in my hungry belly.
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment