Saturday, May 12, 2007

So, I'm thinking...

I'm gonna have to get a secondary job. Which sucks! I absolutely love what I do right now...but it's not gonna cut it when it comes to bills that need to get paid. That makes me a little sad.

Tonight was amazing. I got serenaded by a man who actually played Roger in Rent on Broadway! What could be better?! Met some really great people tonight...too bad they are leaving to go back to Portland in a week. Favorite part of the night comes about 1am when the people watching starts to get interesting. Women crying when they're drunk. People holding one another up for balance. The slurred speech. For a sober person looking on, all I can say is it will make for some great character work in my future. If I'm ever to play drunk, that is. Or perhaps just need funny mannerisms. I even got my hand kissed 3 times...lol. It's definitely the place to be to boost my self-esteem!

Met someone tonight. Not the place I envision finding someone. But, he's really cool. Had a lot to talk about. Which may explain why the tip and sales situation wasn't so hot. Perhaps I need to stop talking to people for such extended periods of time. But that's hard to do sometimes. Hmm.

Ok, think I'm done mumbling as my body is telling me to go to bed. Oh, the callback went ok. I've put in the universe that I'm going to get it. I hope the universe responds ;)

No comments: