So, tonight was the slowest night of work since I started. No joke, it was bad. What sucks even more is that I don't get to walk around when I get bored like the rest of the group, I'm stuck behind my white bar guarding the teetering tub holding the beer. Just when I thought it was gonna be a night that would end with me walking away with $20, one customer came over and bought two beers. With a $100. And left the rest for a tip. I was a little worried about what he believed would be included with such a "tip." Perhaps walking out to my car alone tonight was no longer a good idea. I don't do well with such generosity because in reality there's usually some strings attached. Happy to report I am home and much happier than expected with the night having been so slow. I made out better tonight than most of the bartenders. Hmm, maybe scary drunk older man will come back and buy some more...
Another part that made my night so interesting...had my first drunken call from Jeff ;) Nothing better to put a smile on my face than a drunken phone call promising me home-cooked dinner and a massage. And may I add, they both come with no strings attached. What a great end to a not so wonderful night. Now I must get some sleep.
Saturday, June 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment