So, if there was ever a person who survived getting hit by a train, I believe today I found out exactly what they would look like...at least I think I did after looking in the mirror. I've been sleeping better lately and yet last night I couldn't get to bed until 4am and even after I'd finally fallen asleep I tossed til morning. Im exhausted and yet couldn't fall asleep right now if I wanted to. I DON'T GET IT!
Sedona recently told me I've got bigger balls than anyone she's ever known. I definitely take that as a compliment. I've definitely put myself out there lately. Some situations turned out great, others went differently than expected but I figure for the best. I'm confused in the relationship department. I've had some great dates recently...which is always fun because who doesn't like to get dressed up for a night of good food and hopefully good conversation. However, the one person I want to be with is to remain only my friend in life. And I'll take it...he's become someone really important to me and I would hate for anything to change with our friendship. One thing he's definitely given me besides a great friendship is my faith back in good men being out in this world...something I definitely needed when he came into my life. I know as long as I keep taking risks in relationships, when it's meant to work out, I'll realize all the practice has been well worth the wait.
I have my first audition in CA coming up next week. So freakin excited. I've improved tremendously in the last few months of training with Debbie and really feel prepared for the season. Im going to book this thing, I have a feeling. and it will hopefully lead to more jobs so I can move back.
There are 267 days left before one of the greatest experiences of my life...my journey to Italy is getting closer by the day and I can't even begin to express how excited I am. I have a feeling I'm not gonna want to come back...or it will prompt me to look into moving abroad for a while. Some Italian man is gonna sweep me off my feet and I'll never come back. Haha, just kidding...um, unless he looks anything like Raoul Bova from Under the Tuscan Sun...then I say bring it on!
Katherine's finally back in my life...not that she's been missing, just lived too far away and we both suck at keeping in touch. Yay, gonna go to Tucson next week and maybe we can meet up for Starbucks and run into Alchie.
Life is good...but I want to hit the Pause button once in a while because I really feel lately like I'm gonna wake up tomorrow fifty years old and wondering where the time's gone. Thankfully I'm enjoying the journey and doing everything I want to be doing.
This is a pointless entry but thought to update a bit and since sleep is not plausible and I'm too lazy to write in my journal...this was the next best option. My next entry will be excitement over booking my first CA audition!! :)
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment