So I just got home and I have a feeling sleep won't be coming to me anytime soon. Not gonna go into details as to why I'm a little upset...because I don't know if I'm just tired and the feelings are unfounded or if my reasons are legitimate. Nevertheless, I'm wasting some time on the internet and thought to write that there's a small part of me that wants to scream right now. AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! Ok, on paper (computer) it's not as liberating but since everyone in my household is asleep that will have to do. If I was a guy, would I feel the same way? Am I just being a girl tonight in my annoyance? I'm not sure. Wish it wasn't so late so I could get lost in a hike right now and let my mind wander in nature rather than feeling trapped inside the confines of my room. I need a drink. Or maybe a good piece of dark chocolate. Or some sex. Scratch that idea, the last thing I need right now is a guy around. Chocolate sounds better anyway. Oh wait, there's pumpkin pie in the fridge. F*ck...I need to fall asleep soon or I'm gonna eat my anger away. And that, I might add, is NEVER a good idea.
I'm just rambling...and to most the above makes absolutely no sense. Whatever. It's my blog and those are my thoughts. That's all I gotta say on the subject.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment