Ok, so I didn't land either role for which I auditioned, but I get to be a part of this incredible project as the best hooker the world's ever seen! I'm beyond excited. Not only am I getting to work with some fantastic people, but have I mentioned how much I love the script?! No joke, it's amazing. I have no doubt it'll do well in the festivals as well as get the theatrical distribution Thomas is hoping for.
For anyone wanting to find out a little more about the project or possibly be interested in helping it get produced/distributed financially, go check out the website: www.surveythemovie.com
Not to mention, go show support when it gets released...but I'm getting way ahead of myself. Don't worry, there will be a follow-up blog when that becomes a reality.
Kinda funny...so I told my mom I got a smaller part as a hooker and she said, "see, you're getting your start just like Julia Roberts...as a prostitute." I find this amusing since she's the person I get compared to the most...probably having more to do with my big smile and "tragic" laugh (as one of my friends put it.) Nevertheless, it made me smile.
This day had some set backs but overall, nothing could take this smile away. Goodnight everyone, I shall try to get to sleep so I can be refreshed tomorrow for the Ford holiday party.
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment