Wow, yet another reason I love LA so much (as if I needed any more reasons to want to move back yesterday)...the plethura of vegan restaurants is fantastic. And not just vegan restaurants, ridiculously delicious vegan restaurants! Below you will find the names of the two I just visited the last couple of days. I highly recommend both.
Vegan Plate in Studio City
Right Food Daily (RFD) in West Hollywood
Tonight was the first time I'd tried vegan tiramisu...something, I now know, I will not have to give up with my choice of lifestyle...it was incredible.
To anyone who reads this located in the Phoenix area, my favorite restaurant there is Mandala Tea Room, an organic vegan restaurant located in South Scottsdale. If you're afraid to try something new on your own and you have my number, give me a call anytime and I'm down.
I also need to mention kudos for something else I've been drinking the last week, every morning. It is Dr. Oz's green drink:
Half a lemon
Apple
Handful of spinach
1/4 cup of parsley
thumbnail size ginger root piece
1/2 cucumber
1/8 cup of water
I have the benefit of a magic bullet...but you can use a blender if need be. The drink takes on the taste of the lemon the most, and is an applesaucy (is that a word?) texture...but it's delicious and nutritious. I look forward to mine daily.
Now I'm gonna go shower and work on my script for tomorrow...yay!
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment