"Life is just too sweet to be bitter." Amen to that Kris Carr.
Having a good week...just got back from hiking and the weather outside is gorgeous. Just one of the many reasons I love the southwest so much! My mom is back to being healthy (woohoo)...Martina drove in unscathed from Indiana (though she had to take shelter from the series of tornadoes in Missouri for hours)...I have the seminar with Mike Fenton and Molli Benson this weekend (looking forward to the challenge I know it will present)...and who knows, maybe I'll get lucky with my numbers in the lottery tonight (gotta go buy my tickets). Not to mention I have someone interested in having me model (hmm, we'll see if it's a hoax but if not yay for extra income!)
All in all, back to feeling great. Visited Jen in Tucson this week and saw the beauty of winter on Mt. Lemmon.
I'm in the process of finding a secondary job because finances are getting more desperate...but quite honestly, even optimistic in that department. However, if anyone knows of temporary employment and they need a fantastic worker (yep, moi), let me know!! I would greatly appreciate it.
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment