Monday, June 30, 2008

9 years :(

Man, I know this day is supposed to get easier with time...but this year it kinda snuck up on me and I can't believe it's been nine years since my grandma passed away. I miss her dearly. With each passing year, I fear that I remember her less. That makes the situation even harder.

I didn't sleep much last night. Couldn't fall asleep. I was upset about something else and then the date dawned on me and I knew I'd be lucky to get a few hours in. It's going to be a long day traveling properties and Malee's tonight.

Guess I better go get started.

I'll light a candle for her tonight.

2 comments:

Guillermo said...

Lenka! And she writes, too. Vunderbar!

May I link you on my blog so I can keep up on your heart and mind? Considering I only see you every 8 months or so, please say yes!

Lenka said...

absolutely :) been a long time. my writing is not nearly as interesting as yours though!