I very rarely get into moods to just clean out absolutely everything I have. Toss out things unused, box away crap that I seem to always believe will be useful in my future (though its also been sitting hidden for years on end), and feel replenished at the end of it all....hours upon hours later. I'm in such a mood now but it would require hours that I do not have before I want to go to sleep. Not to mention, I always want to clean but end up making a bigger mess in the process of reopening drawers unopened and going through a closet full of stuff unused all year round.
In the coming months, I plan to go through everything I own. And this time around, I will honestly get rid of everything I haven't touched in the last year. I want to move to LA with as little as possible and I don't want my mom to have to store the crap I seem to treasure...actually, I'm positive I get my hoarding from my mom, and thankfully I'm not even as bad as she is. It's amazing how much more organized and at peace I feel when everything in my life is "clean." My car is also on this list to tidy. I remember the days when my friends would give me rides and their cars always looked like they lived in them. I swore to myself i would never be "that" person...wouldn't you know it, I'm there. Thankfully I don't have food or anything that would stink it up, but seriously, it's a little ridiculous. I hate feeling like I need to apologize whenever I offer a ride to anyone.
So, one goal added to the list...get rid of a lot and clean. Somehow, everything in life seems to go a little smoother when I'm surrounded by cleanliness and order.
Oh, went to the courthouse today to get my speeding ticket (FUCK photo radar) from March extended one final time. I have two weeks to take class. I'm going to try the online course. It's supposed to take only 4 hours and definitely beats listening to some monotonous person talk about aggressive driving.
That is all for tonight.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment