wow, last night at work was a blast from the past. saw the person I had a crush on for four years in high school. and by crush, I'm talking slightly obsessed, probably would have done anything to be with him. now, almost ten years later, I realize just how much my taste has changed. it's so funny for me to think back on that time, all the inside jokes that coincide with probably the longest crush of my life, and realize now that I'm happy nothing ever happened. I never really thought I'd ever run into him again...somehow makes me wish I hadn't so I would have been able to keep the fantasy of those four years alive. Oh well.
been a great weekend. Jana got the promotion she so very much deserves. I'm so excited for her, not to mention proud of the fact that she finally believes in herself and had the guts to stand up for herself. so yay, Italy is still most definitely ON!! not that I would have been completely disappointed had that not been the case because I know at some point in my life I'll probably live there...at least for a little while. but, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited in knowing that it's only 11months before my first encounter!!
anyway, much more to write but must get back to the race. will continue later.
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment