Friday, December 28, 2007

Mom

I just ask anyone reading this to keep her in your thoughts and prayers...if you believe in prayer. I'm not gonna get into details as I'm only home from the hospital for a shower and change of clothes, but I never understood just how painful it would be to lose her until I almost did on Wednesday...and any help from the wonderful people in my life in sending good vibes her way would be greatly appreciated.

I will update when she's home and well and I have more time for writing. For now, know she is in a great deal of pain and breathing goes from bad to good to bad with each passing moment...however, I believe she's over the worst of it and look forward to getting her home.

Love you all. Thanks for the get well thoughts I know you'll be sending.

No comments: