I'm going to the concert tonight. I'm not really excited because these tickets were given to us for free and I would never have gone otherwise. Perhaps it'll be more fun than I'm expecting and I'll be pleasantly surprised. There is also a dinner there for us that includes ribs...bleh. Jana's definitely excited about that part. I figured I'd get my blog out of the way in case I don't get a chance before midnight. I'm going strong, not gonna lose this battle of keyboard tapping that I have going on with Joey.
I'm looking forward to the weekend. We're housesitting and it'll be great having a place to ourselves for a few days. I'm also looking forward to reading lots and hopefully finding out good ideas for "survival jobs," the book I'm reading for ideas in LA. We're going out to look for places Sept. 18th and I know I'll feel better if I get out there with a job. Can't wait to see Allie...it's been almost 8 months since I've visited LA and that's completely unacceptable. This has been the longest stretch since I've moved back. I'm ready for some beach time...not to mention just getting away on a road trip.
BTW - almost got through to "press my concert luck" again...was caller 17 and then I hung up and got through again on the next try but they didn't pick up so they must have had their winner...I have a good feeling about winning Dave tix! I have a week left to try.
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment