Tried a new sushi restaurant today...it was decent and they have a good happy hour. I think from 4-5 it's 50% off, 5-6 40% and 6-7 30%. The place was small and cute...not to mention we ran into the hostess from Blue Wasabi DC Ranch...which had closed down a long time ago and we hadn't seen her since then. She seemed to remember Jana well enough since she always knew when a new round of drinks was in order. I had a glass of Pinot. It was good..though honestly it smelled better than it had tasted. i've always wanted to do the Kevin Kline experiment from French Kiss where he had Meg Ryan sip some wine...then he had her smell things in bottles that had consisted of the things that grew around the vineyard where the grapes were grown...and after she'd smelled the bottles, she tasted specific things in her wine when she tried another sip. Anyway, this is kind of a blah blog...i just have to get something down and want to go to sleep. The name of the sushi place is Pearl...it's off of Drinkwater and 3rd Ave in South Scottsdale. Check it out...if nothing else, there are pictures of naked women dressed in nothing but pearls :)
Also, tried the Wii Fit for the first time tonight. Alison brought it over and to my surprise, the game told me my age was 35 based on my ability to balance. Fuck! I was older than Joey by 2 years...I gotta work on this. I can definitely see how the game is addictive. I've gotten really good at hitting soccer balls with my head and hula hooping...haven't tried much else.
Ok, must say goodnight...sorry for the boring post to any readers...I'll try to do better tomorrow.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment